Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Two Big Meanies will not sell your data to anyone else, will do our best to safeguard what data you give us, and will use that data only for the purposes for which you gave it to us.
The following describes the data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to our website. By using it, you accept the policies and practices described in this Statement. We reserve the right to amend this statement, in keeping with the above general principles.
- Cookies: when you visit the site, we may send cookies to your browser that uniquely identify your session. We may also send cookies that reflect actions and preferences you have set (e.g. search order, legal acceptance). Removing these cookies may impair or prevent your use of the site.
- We analyze aggregated traffic information to improve usability, performance, and customer satisfaction. We also may analyze individual log data for troubleshooting problems.
- Cookies are used to prevent access by minors, and provide a customized experience of the site.
- We make best-practice efforts to protect your data, using encryption and other tools, and storing the least amount of information required to meet the business needs it was acquired for. If your personal information is exposed despite this, we will attempt to notify you by the best available means.
- We will disclose personal information only if legally required to do so, in order to enforce our terms of service, or to protect rights, safety, or property of ourselves or our subscribers.
- If your personal information is exposed by data breach, or we disclose it for one of the above reasons, we will attempt to notify you wherever possible and legally permissible.
- You are entitled to see the personal data we have collected for you, and correct or delete it by contacting us (contact information is on the 'About' page).
Questions, please contact [email protected]